Ladies, it’s a new day. It’s the beginning of a new year, 2023. My hope for you and me is that we prioritize our health in our bodies, mind, heart, and relationships. Each day, let’s try to make the right choice as it relates to our health.
I find the older I get, I realize the importance of exercise, stretching, eating right and drinking water. It’s not always easy to be consistent in these four areas. However, decide what is realistic for your schedule, and do it.
Places to exercise:
- Around your neighbourhood – example: walking, jogging, riding your bicycle, and/or rollerblading
Benefits of Stretching:
- Increases flexibility
- Keeps muscles healthy
- Improves posture
Eating right & drinking water:
- Increase intake of fruits & vegetables.
- Drink water daily.
How do we stay healthy in our minds? Here are several ways to stay healthy:
- Guard what thoughts enter your mind.
- Pay attention to what people may speak over and/or to you. What is true? You have the power to choose what words to embrace and what to reject.
- Read the Bible and speak aloud God’s promises. What does He say about you?
How do we stay healthy in our hearts and relationships? Here are some ways:
- Do an inventory of your relationships. How is your heart responding to each of them?
- Communicate clearly and set boundaries in your relationships.
- Define clearly your relationships. Acquaintance? Friend? Part of your inner circle?
- Take time to heal and restore. Has your heart been broken?
Ladies, do an inventory of your health. If you require support, research the necessary resources. See how you can get the support to improve your health. You matter. Please take the time to keep healthy. You deserve it.