Ladies, how many of you find it challenging at times to take that one step towards a goal or a dream that you have? I know I have been there.
What are some reasons for the delay?
- So much time has elapsed, and you find it hard to (re)start.
- The goal or dream seems so big and hard to achieve.
- Negative thinking takes up quite a bit of space in your mind.
- Doubt that the one step will lead you to greater results.
Ways to overcome:
- Quit making excuses.
- Break your goal/dream down into chunks, and go at it bit by bit.
- Speak, believe, and live out God’s promises. (Find the scripture verses that you can declare for your goal/dream and the process.)
- Believe and have hope that each step will lead to greater results.
Philippians 4:13 – “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
Prayer: Lord, I pray for my sister who may have difficulty taking that one step. Lord, you know in what area she desires to take that step. May You give her the strength, motivation, determination, and hope as she takes that step and every other step after that. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
My sister, you can DO it!